Beautiful, historical home with 50 acres, four bedrooms and five baths; the home was originally constructed in the 1700's, and was added onto in both the 1800's and 1967. The first floor features beautiful wood beam ceilings, hardwood floors, a kitchen with two farm house sinks, separate freezer, Sub Zero fridge, as well as a Viking stove and oven. Along with the kitchen, there is a spacious living room, dining room, and media room on the main level. This home has a beautiful patio with a pergola on both the back and side of the house. The most recent addition was made in 2006, with a barn conveniently located adjacent to the house, accessible via a covered walkway.Garden beds wrap around the house, contained by a low-profile stone wall, blending seamlessly into the stonework surrounding the house. Paddocks are all three-board fencing, including run-in sheds with fans/electricity run to them, plus catch pens in several of the paddocks, making it extremely user-friendly. A stone retaining wall intersects with the fencing behind the house, which prevents any obstruction of the view. The barn is a 3 stall barn, with a center aisle, tack room, and wash stall. There is also an already fenced-in garden, and another barn/tractor shed nearby. The property includes an area of cleared land to customize to your equestrian needs, wether that be extra paddock space, an arena, or a polo field. The cleared land abuts the Jordan River, which borders the property.This property has Exceed Internet and is conveniently located between Marshall and Flint Hill.